An impressive 14th and 15th century flint church in Worstead, built on the proceeds of the medieval wool trade.
Wortley is a small village between Sheffield and Huddersfield, and the imposing parish church in the centre of the village serves what is essentially a rural community.
The first noticeable feature about All Saints is its position in the town, you see that this church does not face east.
Wragby Methodist Church celebrated its centenary in 1994, but is the third chapel on this site.
Sarah Losh (1785-1853), a local landowner, designed St Mary's in 1840, partly in memory of her sister and parents.
In 1898 the Diocese of Menevia was established, and the gothic style Roman Catholic parish church of St Mary became the procathedral, later the cathedral.
A Saxon church built on the Roman site of Viroconium.
There has been a church here, dedicated to St Gregory, since early Saxon times, rebuilt around 1290.
Wymondham's church has a most unusual profile, with a large tower at either end.
More information about this church coming soon.