1811 Independent Chapel, built to replace an earlier Meeting House for a congregation founded in 1665 with fine Victorian interior including pews, pulpit and screen.
The origins of Abbots Leigh and the Church of Holy Trinity are lost in the mists of time, but there are definite indications of a Celtic Settlement well before the Roman invasion.
Abergavenny parish church was founded in the late 11th century as the church of a Benedictine priory. It is the only part to survive, apart from the later tithe barn.
Peachcroft Christian Centre is a modern church built to serve the community of northeast Abingdon.
A richly rewarding church, both warm and welcoming in the smart northern suburb of Northampton.
A warm welcome awaits you.
St Mary was founded as a Chapel of Ease for Altham parish church in 1546, rebuilt in 1763 and extended in 1828.
The church is in the former stores and maltings of Acresford Brewery, and because of its history and uniqueness in being located in a row of terraced cottages it is a Methodist Heritage Site.
St Thomas Cathedral is the main church of the Syriac Orthodox Church in the United Kingdom.
It is thought that a wooden church may have existed in Aldbourne as early as the 7th or 8th century and the Domesday Book (1086) records that the church held two hides of land, sufficient for two plough teams, to provide for the church and priest.