A two week extravaganza of art and music. Highlights include:
- Photography presentation by Lincolnshire Image makers.
- Songs of Praise led by members St Helen's Church and the Wesley Chapel.
- Hazel and Michael Allen with their combination of poetry and classical music.
- Flower arranging demonstration with the Waltham Flower Club - 'Supermarket Bunch.'
- Textile workshop with Gemma Winter - using Viking Shields and design elements to inspire hand embroidery.
- Black & Blue - local duo with their evening of smooth music.
Full programme detailing all events available.
From the West End to Greenwich by coach, see all of Hawksmoor’s six extant churches on Martin Randall Travel’s expert led London Days tour.
Come along to Thimbleby village and celebrate its array of heritage crafts, from mud and stud cottages to thatched roofs to red brick village halls to beautiful stained glassed windows.
Visit one of William Butterfield's masterpieces for illustrated talks to celebrate the architect and his work.