A two week extravaganza of art and music. Highlights include:
- Photography presentation by Lincolnshire Image makers.
- Songs of Praise led by members St Helen's Church and the Wesley Chapel.
- Hazel and Michael Allen with their combination of poetry and classical music.
- Flower arranging demonstration with the Waltham Flower Club - 'Supermarket Bunch.'
- Textile workshop with Gemma Winter - using Viking Shields and design elements to inspire hand embroidery.
- Black & Blue - local duo with their evening of smooth music.
Full programme detailing all events available.
Examine the architecture of Sir Christopher Wren, including six of his parish churches, and see how this innovative architect transformed the City of London after the Great Fire on Martin Randall Travel’s expert led London Days tour.
Can war be subject to democratic control?
Annual flower festival with refreshments and cream teas.