Hanes yr eglwys hon
The old Dalby church was thatched and contained a Norman chancel arch, but it became so dilapidated it was demolished in 1862.
The present church sits in pretty parkland alongside Dalby Hall. It was designed by James Fowler of Louth, and was built on the same foundations using stone from the old church for the outside walls. Building started in June 1862 and it was dedicated to Bishop Edward King, Lord Bishop of Lincoln who opened it in October of the same year. There is no record of Dalby church having been dedicated to any patron saint prior to 1960.
The church contains two monuments to the Llandon family who lived in Dalby in the 17th century.