Hanes yr eglwys hon
Completed around 1420, the church is a magnificent example of late mediaeval craftsmanship in the Perpendicular Gothic style of architecture. The building consists of a lofty nave with clerestory, aisles to the north and south, a western tower and south porch. The chancel was demolished in 1706, when the parishioners claimed that the parish was 'no longer great due to much land being lost by irruptions of the sea'.
Visitors will find an original 15th century marshland church that retains most of the original features, in a good state of preservation. All of the woodwork is contemporary with the building and includes six carved oak screens. The roof timbers are adorned with winged angels and many other curious carvings. The south porch is notable for the level of detail, both inside and out and unusually, retains an inscription recording the original benefactor. The tower contains one of only two remaining rings of bells by Henry Harrison, a Lincolnshire bellfounder operating from Barrow on Humber in the 18th Century.