About this church
For over 300 years the Parish of Ulrika Eleonora has served the Swedish community in London. The parish was formed on 1 March 1710, and the first Swedish Church was built in Wapping but it was replaced and relocated in the early 20th century. There is now only one Swedish church in London. The altar, pulpit, fonts and chandeliers are from the former church in Wapping.