About this church
The 12th century church has a simple rectangular floor pattern comprising chancel and nave, with a south porch and wooden turret. The arch over the south door is the original 12th century structure.
Internally there are two piscinae, considered to be 13th and 15th century. The nave and chancel have a ceiled wagon form roof dating from the 16th century. There are several monuments on the walls. One particularly fine monument to Mary Traunter, who died in 1685 aged 18 years, and was the daughter of a local landowner. This monument was restored in 2019.