About this church
The church sits inside an ancient circular graveyard but is an entirely new church. The church was built in 1867/8 in the style of a 13th century Early English or Decorated theme. Consisting of a nave, with a northern aisle, chancel and southwestern tower it uses a greenish stone obtained from the vicinity of Welshpool. Access to the church is by way of a short lane headed west at the southern ends of the farms, this gives way to a gate into the circular graveyard. There are a few mature trees around the edges but they do not interfere unduly with photography.