About this church
The small, neat church of St Peter & St Paul is to be found at the end of a track leading from the farmyard. The church is Grade II listed and is built of greenstone and red brick.
Although dating from 1858, it reuses details from the 14th century. There is a pretty 17th century font.
Both church and churchyard have memorials to families who lived at Hareby House in years past.