About this church
The church stands adjacent imposing Easton Neston House, designed by Nicholas Hawksmore for the Fermor (later Hesketh) family.
The building is a beautiful early medieval church.
The most outstanding feature is the 17th century chancel memorial to Sir George Femor and his wife. There are a number of other monuments to the Fermor-Hesketh family around the church.
The rebuilding of the house circa 1700 affected the church with a new pulpit and box pews.
The interior was again changed in the 19th and early 20th century with heraldic stained glass connecting the family to the Plantagenets, and the reorganisation of the north chapel.
The churchyard is well known for the beautiful display of snowdrops in early spring, followed by daffodils and then white cherry blossom.