About this church
This small church, tranquilly standing in a wooded hollow of the wolds, consists of a nave and chancel with a very short, squat, embattled W tower that barely rises above the peak of the roof. The chancel arch is 18th century but with 13th century responds. Much rebuilding of the walls has taken place. Between 1884 and 1885 restoration was carried out by HM Townsend of Peterborough.
The Romanesque material consists of the font and a loose capital.