About this church
The church was dedicated to dedicated to the 11th century Bishop of Ross, St Duthac. Once the parish church of Kintail, today it is a late medieval, gabled, rectangular ruin. Damaged by Hanoverian gunfire in 1719, following the Battle of Glenshiel, it was still in use until about 1855.
The Clachan Duich Burial Ground is a religious site dating back to at least 1050 and is the traditional burial place of the Macrae chiefs.