About this church
The church's west front is magnificent, with delicately traceried windows and sprocketed pinnacles framing the tower and its broach spire. The spire is one of the earliest of its type, dating from the early 13th century.
The window tracery throughout the church is superb.
The interior of the church is dominated by its rood screen. The base of this is original medieval work, but the rest, with angels, saints and Christ on the Cross is by Sir Ninian Comper and dates from the early 20th century.
It is flanked by two monuments, one from the late 16th century and one from about 1618.