About this church
The building is just over 110 years old, having been built as a kit, supposedly sent from Austria.
Built as a temporary church in 1902, this wooden framed building is a mixture of Arts & Crafts and Early English style. It reflects a warmth of tradition. Half timbered with red roof and ridge tiles, the central panel of stained glass in the west window dates from 1960 and was created by Felix McCullough.
There is a 17th century German polychromed statue of The Madonna and Child to the left of the west window.