About this church
The site is ancient with the first known priest being recorded in 1219 and there is still Norman work extant.
The chancel arch and some of the lancet windows date back to the 13th century whilst the tower and much of the renovation is 15th century.
Along with the interesting gargoyles there is also a very rare King James II royal coat of arms dated 1688.Although the building is over 800 years old, we have a flexible space, a modern heating system, toilet and a refreshment area. We extend a warm welcome to all who visit us.