About this church
Slavin church was built between 1688 and 1710. It was originally a Chapel of Ease. The parishioners are from mainly farming background and some are employed in Belleek Pottery.
The church is 4 miles from Belleek. There are approximately 60 members including children. 90 people can be seated. There is a toilet and kitchen which is used to cater at special services such as Harvest Thanksgiving. We can offer a snack to Groups who are on a day trip to the area.