About this church
Rebuilt in 1777, Old Kirk Braddan was never reordered in Victorian times, and contains its original box pews, gallery and a three decker pulpit, with a lectern, minister's pew and pulpit above.
It now houses several Celtic and Norse crosses from the period 800-1265, which were found in the parish. The church is still used occasionally for worship. It is entered in the Protected Buildings Register, and maintained by the Friends of Old Kirk Braddan.
It was featured in a 35p Christmas stamp issued by the Isle of Man Post Office in 2010.