About this church
The present building was erected in 1845; prior to that members met in the British School which stood on the site of the present hall. It is a traditional rectangular non conformist chapel with Gothic style windows. In time it became part of the Congregational Church in England and Wales.
The hall was added later and is in use most of the week for various activities such as pilates, mother and toddler group, bridge club, garden club, bingo and belly dancing. Also accommodates meetings of the Parish Council and a foster care group as well as photography shoots and book and jumble sales.