About this church
The original church building (on the opposite side of Shooters Hill Road) was soon outgrown and the present building built. This was originally a rural area with only a few houses near the church, and we recognise the vision and sacrifice of our forefathers and are determined to follow their example as we look to the future.
The church is a large building completed in 1905, originally with a gallery. During 1976-7, the gallery was joined with a floor to construct a worship area at first floor level, capable of holding 200 people, and reached by stairs or by a lift. Currently comfortable chairs are now in use.