About this church
Ardnamurchan Parish Church is the most westerly parish on the UK mainland. It was evangelised by St. Comaghan who gives his name to the village of Kilchoan. It is the only place of worship in the remote area of west Ardnamurchan. The original church was replaced in 1762 by a new building and in 1827 William Burn designed the current building. It was B listed in 1971.