About this church
The present grade II listed church was built in 1787 at a cost of some £100.
It is dedicated to All Saints. It is Grade II listed and built of green stone and red brick. The chancel was built in the summer of 1802 by the Revd John Dymoke, who was the Rector of All Saints from 1795 to 1829.