About this church
Dating from 1380 and built of distinctive grey and green sandstone with copper roof. Medieval glass behind the recently refurbished organ.
A trail to hunt for medieval graffiti is available.
Fine 15th century restored chancel screen with beautiful tracery. A ring of five bells. Well maintained extensive churchyard, a section of which is given over to the flourishing wildlife.