About this church
A small Early English church with a nave, chancel, and west bell turret. The chancel windows are probably dated around 1896. The west porch was constructed in 1931. The font was apparently made up in the 19th century from a Perpendicular bowl and an Early English base. A 13th century grave cover, in the churchyard south of the nave, is complete with a floriate cross head. Over the years this little medieval church had become so ruinous that it was taken down and rebuilt as a two-cell structure in 1792. It was then restored in 1896 and 1931.